Please see the post RE new 7.9 masts
Moderators: Tim Bosma, Tom Elsen
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:55 pm
Does anyone have any suggestions on a replacement forward hatch?
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:23 pm
We replaced our forward hatch with Bomar 900 series hatch with a 16-7/8" x 16-7/8" cutout.
- Web Lackey
- Posts: 530
- Joined: Tue Jan 14, 2003 4:56 pm
- Location: West Michigan
we replace the OEM hatch with a Bowmar 900. 2 years later it cracked. we now have replaced it with a Lewmar series 40.
- Posts: 317
- Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2004 9:40 pm
- Location: NE Pennsylvania
I replaced mine with Bomar 900. Had to shim a little all around to get it centered. Use plenty of sealant.
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:02 pm
I have a Lewmar series 40 on hand. Is there a thread anywhere on how to replace it? What kind of sealant did you use?